Friday, January 16, 2004

Blogging. It has a nice ring to it. Bog, frog, dog, sog. It's poetry. OK, so I am welcoming myself to the world of blogging. I just had to check it out for myself, having been inundated with praise for it from the world of academia (yes, sadly I am still there!) and seeing that one of my very sophisticated and savvy friends had already create her own blog spot. So here I am. And here you are. What/Who ever gave you the crazy idea to check me out (on this blog site I mean)? In any case - welcome to my humble abode in blog space. Sorry I can't offer you any low-fat shanabanana bread or hot chocolate, but this is virtual space and, alas, there are some limits.

OK, so now that I have you craving bananas and chocolate..you should probably go and satisfy that desire.. I'll be here when you're done..and don't worry, I promise, my posts wil get more interesting. Hey, give a girl a second chance! Just trying things on for now.

Absolutely Shandalous signing off

No comments: