Friday, January 23, 2004

Time for another blog..I'm addicted I think. Or maybe just a wee bit distracted..after all its 4 o'clock on Friday afternoon and I'm stuck in the Kelley Building computer lab (which, incidentally is freezing!) trying to work on my Honours. Ah, but with the sun streaming in and thoughts of trivia & pizza occupying my mind, not much is being accomplished.

So, I've decided that 'All Shanadian' simply isn't suited to discussions about such serious issues as eco-tourism or other such academic topics. Just isn't in keeping with the theme :) Instead, this will be my ShanShack in the virtual world. A place to post my 'fit to print' musings, thoughts, opinions, suggestions, ideas, yadda yadda yadda.

At the moment I don't have any of the aforementioned on my mind, so will sign off with promise to return in near future with something to say.

Oh right , I forgot - Happy Friday!!!!





No comments: