Thursday, August 19, 2004

Just a short blog today - going against the norm ( i.e. ‘Shannon Ramble-On’). Actual reason for shortness of blog is inability to type and inability to make coherent sentences (as if I ever had that!!) Anyway, so yeah I don’t think I’m ready for Boxercise class yet. The class wasn’t just cardio, a major amount of weight lifting and presses and sit-ups (hahahah..I could do 15..out of the 100 we were supposed to do). I am a weakling, although I could hold my own I the punching part..does that say something about me?

Today I am truly having trouble holding my arms up so I can type. Earlier this morning I gave up trying to type and did some manual work, but this was no reprieve as my hands were literally shaking. Am trying to ignore fact that body-falling-to-pieces is in sync with Shannon-turning-yet-another-year-older..

Speaking of years older, it appears that August is an extremely popular birthday month..if you backtrack 9 months it appears December is a very friendly & giving month. Anywho, I seem to have started a trend for announcing birthdays on my blog so without further Adieu…..

Happy Birthday Mr Gavin Andrews!! Happy 25th !!

And I know I’ve got the age right this time, cause a quarter of a century is a pretty BIG deal. Oh, and one must respect one’s elders right?

Have a great craic (little bit of Irish slang there for you folks) Be to drink, eat & be merry..then drink some more and some more.


K..off I go to find a cheaper flight home…Jen got one for £40 cheaper than what I was planning to pay so I’m on it cause when you do the conversion that’s $100 difference.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Air Canada of all airlines has a sale on right now... not sure if the dates will match or not, but they had flights for $500ishCDN to England/Scotland/Ireland.

Raeanne

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Migraine relief medications

Anonymous said...

Choosing the best Louis Vuitton handbags backpack allows you to aces one that is added specific to your style. You can bout abounding of your apparel with these amazing styles.