Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Gah. Middle of the week already? How did that happen? Oh right- time flies when you're having fun (or sleeping and drinking..not at the same time, but you get the drift!).

Right -so this week is shaping up to be a very girly week indeed. LAst night, Keri & I visited our new friend Anne at her flat and then a group of us went out for drinks. I may have embarassed Anne by having the one-man band wish and sing her a hapy birthday at the Irish pub we were in. Ah well, how else can you liven up a Tuesday nite in Edinburgh?

Tonite we are having some friends over to watch Bridget Jones (the first one), in preparation for actually seeing the sequel tomorrow nite.

Of course, I also have boxercise tonight - Yah - I have a whole week's worth of frustrations to punch out :)

I'm back to my old ways - studying up on personality types- hey its the best way I've been able to gain a better understanding of myself and others and figure out why I have no trouble getting along with some, and a lot of difficulty understanding others (and vice versa I am sure..even as I write this I am sure there are people out there scratching their heads and not understanding me!).

Anyways, I think its a good place to start learning and achieving personal growth, so here's yet another link to some info on Myers-Briggs...Yah to ENFJ's!!

www.personalitypage.com

17 days...

Singing do a diddy diddy dum diddy day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. sofas cover diploma in cosmetic science by distance learning