Friday, February 18, 2005

I have taken today off as Flex-Day and it is too gorgeous outside to let myself be on the Internet much longer. Yes, yes I did say gorgeous - I can see GREEN grass in the middle of February. Ah, to be not in Canada in the midst of winterstorms and bloody wind chill temps of -40.

Not a whole lot to report on the days gone by. Wednesday and Thursday eves were spent tkaing advantage of cheap booze and enjoying the local bar scene. Last night we ended up at Bandeoke (klike Karaoke except you have a real band backing you up and you kind of have to actually be good at singing..unless you have other assets which the audience can appreciate). I didn't get up and sing. Mags & Aibhe did though - they sang Complicated by Avril..oh dear. They rocked, but Complicated???? So, not the karaoke song I would have chosen!!

This weekend I have option to work O/T nad get paid doubletime. Nice. The only prob is that it starts at 7.00 tomorrow morning - I could come in at 8, but um..hello?!!?! That is bloody early. Think decision will depend on what i do tonight and how much money i spend :)

K - Haven't had that many emails as of late. Am particularly 'keen' to hear from Miss Becky Rogers. Ahem. If you've lost my email look to the top of this screen. If I don't hear from you, maybe I will see you????

Onwards & upwards to the sunshine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone

I have made a Web site about knowledge cognition.

I hope you check it out.

http://seebooks4u.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone

I have made a Web site about motivation letters examples.

I hope you check it out.

http://seebooks4u.com