Tuesday, February 15, 2005

OK, my spelling has become atrocious - more specifically my typing has become atrocious. I apologise. How horrid!! I will endeavour to employ Spell Check in the future and actually look at the screen in front of me while typing.

In other notes- I have Friday off - one of those coveted Flex-days! Not sure what I am going to do, know it will involve sleeping in though! Anyways, to the point - if anyone has any interest in emailing me, do it before Friday and I PROMISE I will reply. Promise, promise, promise...unless Friday's plans involve sky diving or something of the like, where access to Internet availability is nil.

Last night was 3rd best ever Valentine's day. Won't go into too many details, let's jsut say it involved candlelight, chocolate and good company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »