Friday, April 08, 2005

Thank you to everyone who emailed/commented/called me this week, it meant a great deal to me and I am eternally grateful for having so many wonderful friends and family near and far.

On that note, please be advised that I have, since last Sunday, sucked it up and got on with the business of living life to the fullest and enjoying the moment, rather than fretting about the future so much that I forget the golden rule engrained in my by John Lennon (and my parents), that ‘Life is what happens to you, while you’re busy making other plans’.

OK, now I am going to kind of contradict myself by advising that I have undertaken the advice of people wiser and older than me and am now going to invest my time & energy in considering possible plans of action for the future, researching the opportunities available to me and taking careful consideration as to which one(s) I should pursue.

In the meantime, however, I will also enjoy the experience I am immersed in!

Tomorrow I will be back to writing a normal blog post and maybe, just maybe unveil part of my surprise!

No comments: