Monday, November 28, 2005

Random thoughts of the day:

  • Why, oh why, is it so hard for people to accept that change can be a good thing?? Why are people so stubborn and stuck in their ways that they cannot see the benefits of trying sometihng different..or at least talking a bit more about doing something different? Well, unfortunately, the NO vote won in PEI's plebiscite today so they'll be no more big debate over whether Mixed Member Proportional representation is a better system of election than First past the Post. I think it's disappointing - time after time PEI has the chance to show some leadership, to do something out of the ordinary and we always seem to fall short by our own choice.
  • The Liberal government (federal) will be disolved tomorrow. Election time, here we come! A shout out to my American friend Emily for her great knowledge of Canadian politics - she knew we had MPS and Senators - good job Pittsburgh :)
  • Spending money on nutritionist was very good investment! 7 days= 4.25 pounds lost!!!
  • On-line shopping rules, especially at www.indigo.ca . I only wish that more Canadian retailers had such well-developed on-line stores. I especially wish amazon.com had a Canadian equivalent that sold as broad a product selection.
  • I bought Christmas cards today - I like musical ones!
  • Someone is renting space in my head. The only problem is, they aren't paying any rent, they might not even know they are a tenant and I am not very good at evicting people from my head. Damn squatters!!
  • I have to go to sleep, long day of work, gym, Hip Hop then meal prep for tomorrow....zzzzz....zzzzzz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://qsihremv.com/ixyc/gqvl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://sltzftms.com/mvqh/opdo.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://qsihremv.com/ixyc/gqvl.html | http://pcmutufx.com/yczq/ocxb.html

Anonymous said...

Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Anonymous said...

What a great site Search.phpreal vicodin from $1.77 Term+life+insurance+protection Adderall doseage Water filters melbourne exstream video lesbo gratis Cookies and affiliate marketing