Monday, January 30, 2006

I think I am beginning to thrive on the unknown and, quite possibly, on carrot cake too! I've certainly immersed myself in ample doses of both lately! Side effects yet to be determined, but am tring to couneract carrot cake consumption with double time at the gym.

Yeah, I've been eating pretty erratically as of late and indulging in foods that are not on the Lifewise plan. I have finally discovered that almost all the weight gain/difficulty losing weight that I have experinced in my life has been a factor of life. Every time I have moved to a new place, got a new job, had my heart broken, or lost a job I have packed on the pounds. And it is only when I am in a comfortable routine with lots of 'knowns' that I am able to succesfully take the pounds off. Anyways, I've gotta work on changing this because I'm pretty sure at the rate I am going, I will be in 'unknown' situations a lot of the time.

Speaking of which....the answer is still 'I don't know and please don't ask me until I get back from Orlando'. I am officially taking the next 12 days to chill out, relax and take a breath. I will sort through the options and make plans upon my return from Disney...unless I find a hunky mouse down there and decide to elope....

I am too tired to write anymore. Just spent the last hour talking to the Shac- we are arranging a rendevous at the Pearson airport (stopover on the way to Orlando) So excited, have never met anyone at the airport simply for a coffee and chat!!! And a fellow adventurer and all-round great person at that!!!


K, now I really am too tired to write anymore....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

- Why was it necessary to call?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone prescription[/url][/b]