Thursday, October 19, 2006

Phew. I. Am. Exhausted.

I am making up for those five months of lazy unemployment I spent on the Island. My days have become long and exhausting, but it's all by choice, so I can't really complain.

Last weekend I spent most of my time prepping for a house party and cleaning up afterwards. I would give a synopsis of the shindig, but I am too tired. It was a success though!

This week I've been doing overtime. I'm not going to lie, it's all about the money. I owe the CRA a lot in income tax and I have a lot of places to visit before I make my way back to North America...and probably some places there too!

Bootcamp, gym time and prepping healthy meals takes up teh balance of my time.

Oh and I do get to sleep too..

OK, that was a reallllyyyy boring post. It's been a long day and I need sleep.

No comments: