Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sydney and Beyond

Just a very quick one to say I am safely back in Sydney and...get this....working in an office again!! Yep, that's right, I am so poor I've been driven to return to the corporate world for my one week layover in Sydney. It's not so bad though - it's decent money and keeps me from spending money during the day. I am working at Citibank for the rest of the week.

Also just to let you all know - I have basically no phone credit left and refuse to top up, so I am sorry Mom, but there'll not be a call on Sunday unless I find a landline but HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and I wish I was there to celebrate it with you!
Anyone who wants to call me, however, is more than welcome.

Um..ok that's about it. I can't believe it's almost over. But it's not really. I still have three weeks in the States...maybe longer if I decide I can't bear for anyone at home to see me in my current state. Ahem.

Oz has been Ozeome and I will endeavor to write an entry that does it justice, but not right now. Right now I am going to go chill out with a movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the M day wishes. Have fun in Michigan and be CAREFUL. I'll try to buy a VOX card so you can e-mail me a phone number I can reach you at in the US and then I can call to see how things are going

Love, Ma